13.1.10

Live Music Photography



My blog description says that I am a photographer, and yet I rarely use this site to promote my photography business at all. Guess it's time to change that. Today, I'm going to showcase some of the awesome shots I have of the Winnipeg music scene. Some of the bands I have photographed over the years include Pushing Daisies, The Hummers, Telepathic Butterflies, The Attics, ASADO, and more. As you can see, I take this type of work very seriously and I'm very proud of the results I get.





Do you play in a band and need some exposure? (Hah! Get it? Exposure? .....OK, lame...) My price for coverage of a live show is a mere $90 ($45 payable in advance at the show before it starts; the rest at delivery of the final images). This includes a disc of all of the photos in full resolution as well as websized, as well as up to five 8x10's (one for each band member). There will be full coverage of the performance, as well as a handfull of off-stage candids (time permitting).



I can also provide you with promotional materials such as flyers, posters and album images, as well as on-location or studio promo shoots. Please contact me for a price quote on these items. If you would like to hire me for an upcoming show, or would just like to know more, please contact me at : andonator2000@yahoo.ca



andy bailer















May the Force be with you...

1 comment:

  1. Haro Andy, thats Dave Lemiuex, my buddy in the third picture down, he's kidda gay but he's cool. Anyways some nice shots, maybe i'll start a polka band and you can photograph me.
    Darcell

    ReplyDelete