11.11.10

STAR WARS MINIATURES GAME - My collection for SALE!!


Just to give y'all a heads up if you're into this type of thing - 
 I just listed a HUGE lot of Star Wars Miniatures on EBay. I've decided to keep only the complete Rebel Storm set, as it was the first set released and the first set I completed, but...
 everything else must go!! 

 It's hard to let go of my beloved collection of so many,so very cool little plastic men (and women ...and wookiees and droids of course), but in all honesty, I could certainly use the money a lot more than the minis...


(Sorry about the crappy photos...I didn't have a lot of time to do this...)

I thought that, rather than milk it forever and try to sell off the figures seperately or in smaller lots, why not just put them all together in one massive lot. Being as hardcore into this game as I have been over the years, it'll make it less painful for me as well, I suppose, if I just get rid of them all at once and quit cold turkey....


In all, there are over a thousand miniatures in this one-time-only auction, plus a great collection of maps, rulebooks, counters and promo items. I've played games with almost all of them, but there are a good number of these minis that have never seen the light of day...  So yes, they are used, but no, they are not abused. There's a good number of Very Rares and a ton of Rare figures in there, plus legions of Stormtroopers, gangs of Gungans, clusters of Clones, regiments of Rebels, tons of Tuskens and at least enough scum and villainy to fill several wretched hives to capacity...

Instant armies at your disposal...


 
 


To the best of my knowledge, all stat cards for all figures are included, although there may be, like 12 Stormtroopers and only 11 Stormtrooper cards or something like that...but Stormies are all the same, right? There definitely would never be any unique characters that are missing cards. I've taken good care of my little plastic men over the years.
So anyway, if you're interested in my (ex-)collection, have a look at the auction here:

GIGANTIC Star Wars Lot - EBay.ca

 

If you have any questions about this auction, you can contact me through EBay or through email or this blog or whatever works. BTW, even though the auction says shipping only to US/Canada, I could possibly ship to other countries as well, but it's going to get expensive...we're talkin' 25lbs of little plastic men here, for the love of Yoda...

*****************************************

Thanks for taking a look, even if you don't care about Star Wars Miniatures at all. At least this gives you some idea where all my time and money has gone over the last 6 years....well, this and comic books...

Thanks again for listening.


May the Force be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment