28.1.11

Sex, Ducks & Rock n' Roll

Now, of course, I am an action figure nut. No, I'm not that guy who has his entire collection carefully preserved to be MOC (mint on card, to the layman). I am something much worse. I actually still play with my toys, and you all should too.

For what are action figures without a little action?  If we've learned anything from the trilogy of Toy Story films, it's that toys only want to be played with. Imagine the hellish life Buzz Lightyear would've had if Andy had left him in his original box...

Well, this Andy could never do that. My toys need to stretch their legs, to be free to go on adventures and live their lives... as dictated by me of course.

My vision for my toys is a wee bit different from that of the aforementioned Andy of the films. I like to explore the things that I think toys would really be doing if no one was looking... the seedier, uglier side of toy life. Check out some of these older posts to see what I'm talking about:





...and of course there's more on the way. In upcoming installments of Everyday Heroes, you will witness:



UNLIKELY ROMANCES!!



EVIL POOL PARTIES!!



ILLICIT DRUG USE!!



MALE BONDING!!



TORTURE AND HUMILIATION!!

...and MORE!!!

So stay tuned, will ya? The fun is just beginning!

Until then:

May the Force be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment