19.10.09

Greatest Comics - EVER!

Just listed a bunch of excellent comics in my Ebay store. All of the comics pictured in this post are for sale right now. With the exception of Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man #1, they are all listed for 7 days, starting at .99c with no reserve! Many of these are from a friend's collection, and let me tell you, I've never seen another collector with more discriminating tastes and attention to detail. Check em all out here.




I am a comic collector myself, but I had abandoned the hobby for a good number of years and am just recently getting back into it. I'm sitting at about 1000 books right now, but I am always buying and selling, and it seems I buy more than sell lately.


My recent favorite titles are The Mighty THOR, Hellboy, HULK, and Fantastic Four. I've always been more of a Marvel than a DC fan, but I do enjoy the odd Batman or Ambush Bug comic. As for older stuff, I have a lot  of old X-Men, Godzilla, Avengers, Fantastic Four and Thor and my all-time favorite, Alpha Flight (for those of you unfamiliar with this title, they are the Canadian equivalent of the Avengers, featuring characters like Sasquatch, Puck and Snowbird). Although everything will eventually be for sale (with the exception of a few absolute favorite books), I`m waiting for the right time to sell my Thor collection (when the movie comes out) and I may never sell the Godzillas.









Okay, that`s enough for now. I`ll probably post more comics for sale on this blog in the future. Rebel Alliance Canada has a rotating stock of cool stuff all the time. I also have a lot of Star Wars Miniatures for sale, and I usually have a good number and variety of other interesting things in there. Bye for now. I`ll tell you more about the cat later.

May the Force be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment